Thursday, September 15, 2011

Two Days

Alright ladies and gentlemen, the time is near. In roughly 48 hours, I will be done with my first marathon. 

I am currently sitting on the floor of Austin Bergstrom International Airport waiting to board my quick flight to DFW before heading to Dayton.

This thing is gonna be packed. 

The weather for the weekend in Ohio? Highs in the 60s with loads of humidity. I am jealous of myself right now to be honest. 

I am planning on detailing a lot of this trip as I have time to reflect on this journey while on my trip and so I hope you all decide to check back in periodically. 

I can't start to thank everyone for their unwavering support and love throughout this process and wish every single one of you could be here with me. 

Time to get on a plane now. Be back soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment